Anxiety can affect everyone one way or another, but sometimes it’s hard to talk about. If you’re feeling worried and feel you can’t talk to anyone, remember you are not alone, around the world there are millions of people that feel the same way.
What is anxiety?
Anxiety is a normal feeling, and it is common to struggle with it at some point. All of us worry and stress sometimes about normal things like tests at school. But usually feel better when we calm down, and eventually conquer what we are struggling with. When we start to worry about things when there is nothing to stress about, this is when anxiety becomes a problem. It’s like something taking over your body and making you feel uncomfortable, but there are many ways to find yourself again.
How to deal with anxiety
If you feel stressed or worried it is best that you try to calm yourself down. Sometimes just taking deep breaths can help.
- A balanced diet will make your mind happy and stop you stressing about small things.
- Remember to have a good sleep. Having a good sleep means your mind has enough time to readjust, helping you stay happy and reduce your stress levels.
- Exercise. Exercising at least 30 minutes a day will help you feel good and maintain your health.
- Talk to someone you trust. Tell someone you trust that you’re feeling stressed and overwhelmed, let them know how they can help and sometimes that is enough to make you feel better.
- Always try your best. Perfection is not the key to everything. Be proud of however close you get to your goal, if you don’t achieve what you want, remember to not give up.
The 3-3-3 rule (www.health.com)
When you’re feeling overwhelmed or anxious use the 3-3-3 rule and remember to take deep breaths.
3- Look: Look around and say three things you see
3- Listen: Name three sounds you can hear
3- Feel: Move three parts of your body
Remember to keep calm and try your best! Come back later to see my new posts and updates!
Use this QR Code to access this post from different devices ▼▼