- Take a nice lukewarm shower for 2 minutes or sit in the bath and just let it all out.
- Just put on some music that gets you going and just dance like no one is watching
- Just BREATHE, LONG, DEEP Breaths
- Eat Healthy! Eating healthily makes you feel happier and more ALIVE.
- Be yourself, everyone else is already taken- Oscar Wilde. Just be yourself, let your positive energy flow to people.
- Get some VITAMIN D in ya! Go out and enjoy the sunshine, take in that beautiful fresh air and you’ll feel like yourself again!
- Write everything down. Nothing fancy, just a book or a paper and a pencil, that’s all you need. If you really want to let everything go, then write it down. Let your negativity GO!
- Say some nice things about yourself instead of focusing on the negatives.
- Get unplugged. Turn off your phone, tablet, device and do things that don’t put you in front of your screen.
- Snuggle up with a good book and sit on your bed in an empty room and just block out all the noise and negativity.
- Make a list of goals, and focus on them, don’t chuck them out, and DEFINITELY DON’T give up. Put them somewhere you always go: Your bedroom, on your mirror, workplace,
- Do something kind for someone.
- Be SELFISH for the day. Do something for you, take care of yourself for a bit.
- Set yourself a craft project, something simple, not too difficult – you’ll feel amazing once it’s completed.
- Make a list of things you are grateful for.
- Listen to calming music
- Fix something or recycle in the house that’s been nagging you so it isn’t in the back of your mind.
- Set yourself a goal to learn a new skill like, photography, baking, calligraphy etc.
- Do some puzzles.
- Do something you know you’re already good at and give yourself a confidence boost.
Things to remember: You are enough, you are worth it, you are beautiful/handsome, you are valuable, you are seen, you are capable and you are amazing!
Stay Bright and Happy! Come back to see more posts and updates:)
xoxo – The Sunshine Blogger
Use this QR Code to access this post from different devices ▼▼