🌼Never give up🌼 If there’s anything I have learnt in my daily life, when I’m worried or anxious or even just scared, is that I should NEVER give up. Sometimes all you want to do is give up, but when you have the chance don’t waste it, use it. I know that if I spend a few weeks stuck indoors, sometimes leaving the house again becomes really difficult because I’m lazy and I also know that there are things I still want to do but haven’t done yet. So I keep on challenging myself, because I know there is always room for improvement. Room for change. Room for a difference.
If you’d like to join me and challenge yourself a little more this year, here some ideas to get you going!
- Go for a walk alone – Take some time for yourself and forget anything that happened earlier that day. 🚶♀️🚶♂️
- Make a new friend – Having a friend to help you and support you on your life journey is amazing, like a shoulder you can always lean on, a person you can always talk to. 🤝
- Dance – Just do it, just try something new, sometimes just dancing in your room will help, play your fav hits and JUST DANCE:] 💃🕺
- Ask more open ended questions to keep conversations going – If you are going to ask a question, don’t be afraid to make it difficult, open ended and just keep talking you’ll feel inquisitive and alive. 🤔
- Maintain eye contact during a conversation – Don’t look down, look at their face, and show them you are interested, just listen to them, you never know, they might be feeling just like you. 👀
- Go somewhere you’ve never been before, explore! – Just even if it’s a park or a cafe or a restaurant maybe even where your parent’s were born, just stick your head in the clouds and get lost in a whole new world. 🗺️
- Talk to someone without practising what you’re going to say- Just talk about something random, just listen to what they are saying, you’ll understand 👂
- Eat in instead of taking out 🥗
- Try a new skill ⚽
- Call somebody on the phone, even if it’s just your parents 📱
- Purposefully sit or stand somewhere more crowded 👥
xoxo – The Sunshine Blogger
Use this QR Code to access this post from different devices ▼▼