Welcome back my ✨Sunshines!✨
After a long day at school or at work, usually all you need is something to treat yourself and your mind of course, right? But, it needs to be enjoyable too. What about my…
🫐🧀BRILLIANT BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE!🧀🫐
Serving Size: Serves 6-8
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 1 hr
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs / 8 digestive biscuit crumbs
- 1/4 cup/50g butter, melted
- 20 oz./600g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup/175g caster sugar
- 2 eggs, plus 1 yolk
- 1 small pot soured cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup / 300g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
How to make it!
1. Melt the butter and pour onto the cracker crumbs and mix well. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan. Bake at 325°F until the crust is set, about 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool.
2. In a large bowl beat the cream cheese with the flour, caster sugar, eggs, soured cream and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until set. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
4. Heat half the blueberries in a pan with icing sugar and stir gently until juicy. Squash the blueberries with a fork then continue to cook for a few minutes. Add the remaining blueberries, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
5. Pour the blueberries over the cheesecake just before serving.
6. And finally, eat to your heart’s desire of course! 😋😋
I hope this recipe helped you to calm your mind and encourage you to try cooking, if you did try this yummy dessert out, make sure to comment down below how it went! Good luck!
🫐 Look out for my new post tomorrow! 🫐
xoxo- The Sunshine Blogger 🍰